Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dreams...2012...

The last three nights I have had very violent dreams. It's pretty weird because I don't do anything violent during the day and I don't believe I have any bottled up feelings against anyone. I have also been waking up very often between 3-4. Christine says this is because I sleep in so late in the morning. I am not so sure myself but I will monitor it. My theory about dreams is that they are illogical and just the brain's way of trying to learn and process information from life, especially the most recent day or days, and it is an essential part of living. I read a theory yesterday that we all have an astral body that visits other worlds as we dream. Seems pretty out there, but who knows.

Regarding 2012, the theme is going to be completely over-exposed in the media to the point that it will become a mockery and not taken seriously. Already, there are a few movies coming out within 6 months about 2012 and the end of the world, what you must do to survive, and how life will be on the other side. And this is only 2009. Imagine the sensationalism that will occur in 2010 and 11! I think I am one of the few that honestly believes something major is going to happen on Dec. 21, 2012, but I also think that there will be warning and/or a build-up. I have been into this date for years and have predicted that the media would catch on. I feel humorous views on this date are totally wrong, almost ignorant, and just another example of our world, especially our spoiled U.S. culture, believing nothing they can imagine could possibly ever happen that would mess up their perfect lives. People will have their reasons and I would love to hear them, and I will respect those that have substance and are well thought out. But to just laugh it off is a big mistake, giving all the data and synchronicity that points to this date as a major climax of some sort.

I suppose one of the major reasons I have firm belief in this date is the synchronicity I have personally experienced, regarding the time 11:11. I'm not going to explain what happened back in 2005 here, but those who know me well have probably heard me tell the tale. Well, basically I look at that experience as an Awakening. It has taken me a long while to get that far but I am confident in that assessment. Even more evidence is that on December 21, 2012, the winter solstice occurs in the Northern Hemisphere at precisely 11:11. Is that just a coincidence too?

Anyway, hope I didn't scare some of you off.

The song I am posting today was written in Fall 2007 and was inspired by some keyboard passages off of Dimmu Borgir's first two cds, For All Tid and Stormblast. It's a bit melancholic but rather soothing in a way too. This song is an example of a "round" song in the sense that instruments keep adding and adding. I tend to do that a lot as I always have more ideas of what would sound good on top. Hope you enjoy.

Dark Lonely Sorrow

1 comment:

  1. Colin you and your 11 thing! Hope you're doing well and I'm glad I can hear about how you guys are doing!

    Deirdre

    ReplyDelete