Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Hair Color

So I dyed my hair malaysian cherry! Its the first time I've done anything drastic since actually growing it out in the first place. It was a pretty quick decision and I didn't look back. I'm very happy with the results (good job Christine).















I think it fits the upcoming fall atmosphere pretty well.


The bball hoop there is the one I get to play at, double rims and all hehe.


Tonight I have my first paranormal investigation in an abandoned theater in Rochester, NH. I'll learn all about the ghost gadgets so I can have investigations on my own eventually! I'll post all about it soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colin! I am so glad to see that you are on here. We miss you down here in VA but I'm excited to be able to see your New England adventures.

    ReplyDelete