Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Employed!

Today was a pretty weird day. It started off with the usual nerves about the dreaded job interview and of course me being overprepared gets to the parking lot an hour before I am supposed to be. I'm not that much of a loser though, this job is 60 miles from my house and I wanted to leave enough time for traffic. So I got there and I was like this is stupid, I'm gonna go drive around just for the hell of it...buuut the interview went really well and now I feel like I can relax! They called me like an hour after I got home and said they checked my references and I am all set to go, which was a huge surprise for me because they said they wouldn't contact me until friday! I said I'd think about it and call them back tomorrow but 95% chance I am gonna take it. It is a temporary map technician position for 4 months and doesn't pay very much, but it is in my field with opportunity for advancement. I am just going to have one monster commute!!!

The song I am uploading today is one I wrote a long while ago, in March 08. It starts kinda happy and carouselly but kind of descends into what reminds me of rather ominous or being lost in a dark house with candles and velvet....bleh I have no idea, paint your own picture.

Lost Mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment